Thursday, January 31, 2013

Rejoice

   I like the feeling of being pressed for time for a project, or a situation because it makes me want to do everything fast pace which is what I know best.... I thrive under stressed. (which is not good because the wrinkles are starting to show) I hustle, I network, I work all day and multitask with as much as I possibly can. That is just how I work best. However, I have just left two jobs and am in the midst of transitioning from the last two to two new jobs.... So, I have about 2 weeks of down time and let me tell you..... I HATE IT!!!!!! I honestly feel way out of my comfort zone because I actually have quite a lot of quiet time and down time.. ( though I have filled it up quickly with social events) But, this time has forced me to really just sit a be more than I usually do. Scary!!! When I have those quiet times I tend to freak out and begin to question if I am doing anything right in my life. Just a typical 20 somethings thought. ;) Why do I do this? Last week I was going crazy.... Literally.... I was going out every single night with dear friends, staying out super late.... and repeat the next day and night.... and just asking God what the heck am I doing with my life?! I then realized.... I was asking so much and freaking out, that when I turned on some worship music and played it though the house, my heart just stopped!! I had been craving to simply sit and rejoice in the moment. Ever think of that?!
   We press for time, and are always go go go and give God thanks for when things are good and busy, but then when we have a moment to sit we freak out and question everything. Well guess what! He gives us the time during the day, and during the night..... So rejoice, and thank Him. It is the little moments we claim count in life anyways.... I dare you the next time you have some down time... to blast the worship music and just listen to it with a thankful heart. You will be so filled with joy and contentment.  
  That is all for now:) Not to to much happening. Few dates and whatever but I will write about them later:) Gotta make sure they don't read this blog first ;)

KT

No comments:

Post a Comment